Winter 2023 Virtual Training Institute
February 6-10, 2023
NeighborWorks is focused on capacity-building and the sharing of best practices. Knowledge, skills and new approaches have never been more important, but training must be flexible and cost-effective to work in our current environment.
To provide you with the expert instruction and networking opportunities you’ve come to expect from us, while addressing the difficulty of travel and participants' needs to be close to their homes and work, we offered a new kind of event—a Virtual Training Institute—that incorporated:
Explore the links on the right and see how much great content you can take from this exciting event!
Virtual Event, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. EST | Feb. 8, 2023
The COVID-19 pandemic has disproportionately impacted low-income renters and renters of color over the past three years. In December 2020, 11 million households were significantly behind on their rental or mortgage payments, putting their housing stability at risk. By July 2021, nearly a quarter of Black renters and 19% of Hispanic renters were behind on rent.
Join us for a solutions-focused symposium and learn how nonprofit organizations have been successful in helping to stabilize renters and homeowners in their communities.
Comments from participants at our Virtual Training Institutes
- “I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the virtual training. I was able to participate in several training options and come away with tools and resources I could share with staff without having to wait until returning from a trip. This kept the momentum going from what was learned.”
- “…The ability to access the recordings was a great feature. Being able to print or download
- information was another great feature.”
- “I’ve already implemented the knowledge from the trainings into my daily work.”
- “…An awesome array of speakers who are loaded with experience and information.”