Friday, February 10, 2023
Courses offered today at the Virtual Training Institute
*Schedule subject to change, please visit this page for the most up to date information.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL CLASSES ARE INDICATED IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST).
CEUs and certification credits are noted in the course descriptions.
Late Morning Courses beginning at 10:30 a.m.
Breaking with Isolation: The Power of Neighbors (CB001wt)
Time’s Running Out! Tips, Tools and Techniques for Taking the HUD Exam (HO028wt) UPDATED
The Essential Tools of Successful Neighborhood Revitalization: Measuring Results (NR005wt)
Afternoon Courses beginning at 12:30 p.m.
Deferred Maintenance and Capitalization (AM003wt) NEW
Foreclosure: Changes, Trends, and Updates to Help Consumers (HO051wt) NEW
*HUD Certification Exam Prep Series
VC- COURSES DESIGNATED WITH VC ARE FACULTY-LED COURSES.
- In-depth education—the closest thing to a NeighborWorks Training Institute course in an online format
- Sessions spread over 3-4 weeks, mostly at your convenience
- The ability to interact with your peers and expert faculty to explore your organization’s unique situation and challenges
- A variety of online tools to enhance your learning and facilitate your coursework
WT - COURSES DESIGNATED WITH WT ARE WEBINAR TRAINING COURSES.
- 90 minutes of fast-paced, intensive instruction
- Ability to ask questions of expert faculty
- Learning checks
- Downloadable resources
- 1.5 hours of continuing education credit
WK - COURSES DESIGNATED WITH WK ARE ONE-WEEK WORKSHOPS.
- Course material presented across one week
- Self-paced online assignments-approximately six hours of course-related reading and assignments
- Use of peer discussion forums to keep you connected to peers and faculty