Not just a webinar – it's webinar training
To stay on top of your ever-increasing workload, and to be able to jump on exciting opportunities, you need an efficient and cost-effective way to pick up specific skills and the latest, most innovative practices. We're bringing you the kind of valuable learning you enjoy at in-person NeighborWorks events distilled into timely and time-saving interactive webinars.
Upcoming training sessions listed by topic of interest:
*Special-Interest Training Sessions
NeighborWorks offers a series of interactive webinar trainings that cover topic areas presented in the study guide developed by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to help counselors prepare for the HUD Housing Counseling Certification Examination. Course topics include:
NeighborWorks Interactive Webinars provide:
- A concise and interactive learning experience that really builds your skill set -- valuable knowledge and tools you’ll be able to put to use immediately
- Ninety-minute sessions featuring instruction from expert faculty
- Opportunity to ask questions relating to your unique situation
- A check of your knowledge during and at the end of the session
- Downloadable course materials
- 1.5 continuing education hours and a completion certificate
- $79 per session (nonrefundable)
Best of all, you’ll be able to acquire this new know-how at a reasonable cost, and with no travel expenses!