AM225 Affordable Housing Finance Workshop for Asset Managers
Financing Affordable Housing Workshop is an interactive case study using an interconnected Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to develop a financing plan for a prototype new construction affordable housing property.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Coordinate or participate in the development of a development financing plan, including development of a proforma and construction budget (sources/uses).
- Research and determine maximum rents and incomes from online HUD databases
- Estimate post development operating budgets through comparable analysis and
- Determine the debt capacity of a project through the projected post development operating budget.
- Solve for various intermediate/complex financial functions in Excel, including amortization tables, future value and present value analysis and payment calculations.
- Solve for tax credit payout yield
Other courses that may interest you:
Course Length: 2 Days
Course counts toward a professional certificate (PCP): No